Student Health & Wellness Resources (from Sian Trombley, School Counselor)
School District 79 and École Cobble Hill Home Learning Resources
Student and Parent Resources for Learning French (Primary/Intermediate)
- French for Life: Learning and Living in French in Manitoba (Student resources for learning in French compiled by CPF Manitoba)
- Idéllo – Television Française d’Ontario (TFO) (French educational resources for students, parents and teachers)
- L’École Ouverte/Open School Québec (Preschool/Kindergarten, Elementary and Secondary educational resources for students and parents in French, and also available in English, including French as a Second Language resources)
- Duolingo (Language learning website and mobile app)
- The French Experiment: Online beginner French lessons (Counting, grammar, vocabulary, etc.)
- Pepit – French educational games from Belgium (K-12 language, math and miscellaneous). You can scroll through the games based on age and by clicking on a title you are given several games to choose from a list. Be sure to click on ‘Jouer en ligne’ (play online) rather than ‘Télécharger’ (download).
- Naître et Grandir (List of online French resources, including physical activities, stories, crafts and colouring, educational games, virtual museum tours and science links)
- Translation apps for helping with translation from English to French, such as Google Translate and Word Reference (can be used online, or app can be downloaded).
French Audio Books and Stories Read Aloud
French Language Games & Videos (Broadcasters)
Television Française d’Ontario (TFO) Kids!
Office National de Film du Canada / National Film Board
French Children’s Music
Creative Thinking and Art
Social Studies Sites